Motherhood broke apart my atoms and rearranged my sense of who I was.
I’m Allegra, a life coach, entrepreneur, and mum of two.
Nothing prepared me for how much becoming a mother would change me. I thought I knew how overwhelming and exhausting it would be, but the reality was so much more than I’d expected. I had to reevaluate my career, my relationships, my sense of self, and my purpose in the world. The very essence of who I was had altered, and it took a long time to come to terms with that, all while trying to work out how to care for a tiny, helpless human.
The Newborn Identity – the online course to discover and own your new identity as a mother
I didn’t want anyone else to struggle alone with those feelings. So if you are:
- Feeling lost and unsure of yourself as a mother
- Worried that you’ve lost your sense of who you are
- Overwhelmed by the challenges of motherhood
- Reevaluating your career and/or purpose in life
- Struggling with new disconnects in your relationships
- Wanting to feel more confident as a parent
… then get in touch and let’s talk about how I can help.
You’re not alone.